- Chantico Global helps Investment Committees and staff to review the long term strategic decisions including capital markets assumptions, benchmark selection and plan risk budgets.
- We also help investment committees and staff to design tactical rebalancing programs that can both actively rebalance or rebalance upon key triggers such as cashflows or volatility events, for example.
- We help review investment committee and staff processes to support repeatable results.
- Chantico Global works with investment committees and staff to design sustainability goals using research and analysis to support and guide goal setting.
- We also work with investment staff and committee to develop dashboards to monitor investments for key sustainability metrics that impact set goals.
- We assist in progress reporting towards established goals and objectives.
- Chantico Global works with asset managers to evaluate asset class fit, key portfolio characteristics and portfolio diversification capability.
- We also assist asset managers with client universe fit analysis to maximize potential partner benefit.
- We can also conduct “Voice of the Investor” research to evaluate market needs.
- Chantico Global utilizes a team of researchers to canvass the broad literature around a topic for review.
- We also replicate and update research methods of interest which can be useful to clients.
- We also build models based on proprietary linear and non-linear approaches to model building.